Forum
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Forum

Forum

IndeksLatest imagesRejestracjaZaloguj

09.10.2009 Derry City-Shamrock Rovers

Go down 
AutorWiadomość
polaki

Liczba postów : 20
Registration date : 28/09/2009

09.10.2009 Derry City-Shamrock Rovers Empty
PisanieTemat: 09.10.2009 Derry City-Shamrock Rovers   09.10.2009 Derry City-Shamrock Rovers I_icon_minitimePią Paź 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Ireland Premeir
Derry City-Shamrock Rovers pick 2 2,51 Betako 4/10

Shamrock with last win against their biggest title rivals Bohs with 1-0 lead now Ireland Premier with 2 points above Bohemians.the title is at the reach of Rovers since long period of 15 years.but there is one more difficult hurdle to pass,trip to Brandywell and face Derry City with the hope of collecting another 3 vital points in very exciting title race.
Shamrock boss O'Neill has little concern about his main player and best scorer Twigg who also played with injurie against Bohs,so he will go late fitness test tonight but despite the pain Twigg will be included in the squad since the stake is to high.
the only missing for Shamrock Rovers is defender Pat Sullivan who was sent off against Bohs.so strongest line up is expected tonight.
Derry boss Kenny on the other side has big problems facing tonight in form opponent who cruises with 21 games without loss in a row.
Kenny's headache with the squad continues as he had pretty depleted squad for tonights clash.they had the same problems with Cork in last match where they slipped to 4th.place.Cork beat them with 2-0 scoring for the first time in whole season 2 goals in first half.
Kenny has to deal without Clive Delaney (back), Stephen Gray (ankle), Peter Hutton (groin), Ger O'Brien (ankle), Sammy Morrow (ankle) and Tommy Stewart (knee) all on the treatment table, while Mark Farren's participation continues to be limited by illness.
with all those injuries i see hard game for Candystripes and counting the current roles in this encounter Shamrock has upper hand,Derry could live stil with loss.
i expect a low soring game and Shamrock to nick it with 1-0.
Powrót do góry Go down
polaki

Liczba postów : 20
Registration date : 28/09/2009

09.10.2009 Derry City-Shamrock Rovers Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: 09.10.2009 Derry City-Shamrock Rovers   09.10.2009 Derry City-Shamrock Rovers I_icon_minitimeSob Paź 10, 2009 1:38 am

0-1 FT plus
Powrót do góry Go down

09.10.2009 Derry City-Shamrock Rovers
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1