Forum
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Forum

Forum

IndeksLatest imagesRejestracjaZaloguj

06.10.2009 Cork City-Derry City

Go down 
AutorWiadomość
polaki

Liczba postów : 20
Registration date : 28/09/2009

06.10.2009 Cork City-Derry City Empty
PisanieTemat: 06.10.2009 Cork City-Derry City   06.10.2009 Cork City-Derry City I_icon_minitimeWto Paź 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Ireland Premier
Cork City-Derry City pick HT X 1,95 Bwin 4/10

two teams fighting for the last spot that would give them play in Euro Cups.both teams taking the game very seriously.
Cork have been having big problems scoring in their games and if we look at their last 10 games they have 8 clear unders.but postivie thing of Cork is that they have tight defence and is really hard to score against them.boss of Cork Doolin declared that the biggest problem of his team is lack of firepower upfront.Cork boss stil has good memories of great duo they had Kevin Delaney or great Dave Mooney who was scoring in almost every game for Cork.but financial crisis that hit the Cork made them sell their best players.
for this game Cork gets back immportant Greg O'Halloran,but has to deal without injured Joe Gamble (knee) and Timmy Kiely.
on the other side Derry has also great aspirations for this match but Derry boss Kenny has many problems dealing with the squad.first unpaid wages for his players,than squad depleted by injuries and very long trip ahead to Cork.
Thomas Stewart suffered medial knee ligament damage in the Candystripes' 1-1 draw with Linfield in the Setanta Cup at the weekend and joins Clive Delaney, Peter Hutton, Stephen Gray, Barry Molloy and Sammy Morrow on the treatment table.
taking all these arguments into consideration i would go for straight Cork win but having in mind very poor finishing i see here very tight game that could even end in dull 0-0.since under has no value priced from 1,40-1,50 i go with more valuable pick wich is draw at halftime.
Powrót do góry Go down

06.10.2009 Cork City-Derry City
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1